Code of Conduct
Within the Sonder & Beam community we want everyone to feel safe and supported. That goes for both our events and our online community. This means that everyone should be able to interact without fear of being judged.
In order to be part of the Scarlet Ladies community, you have to conform to the following rules:
- You identify as female or non-binary
- You have to be respectful of others
- You should be prepared to be openminded and refrain from passing your judgement on others
- At no point do we accept rudeness, offensive language or abusive behaviours to our members.
- Do not get personal and do not purposely offend others
We will not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse at our events. We will follow up on every report we receive regarding a violation of the code of conduct and your membership may be terminated.
If you would like to report a member contact us at email@example.com