Due to the Corona Virus outbreak I just wanted to give an update on Sonder & Beam. For now our events will continue running as Government recommendations says we can. However, we know that some of you may be concerned about your safety.
So here are our guidelines to staying safe:
- If you have booked an event and suddenly begin to feel ill we will cancel your tickets without incurring a strike.
- If you are uncertain about attending because of your safety please follow our 3 day cancellation policy.
- If you have recently travelled to affected areas please follow government guidelines to protecting yourself and others.
- Whilst we plan to continue running our events please be aware that last minute cancellation may occur due to the speaker being unwell. Any tickets purchased will be transferred to another event.
- Please follow the government guidelines on taking care of yourself and others.
- Please contact 111 if you have any concerns about your health.
- Finally, there has been an increase racial abuse since the breakout as a community please support each other and friends.
That’s it for now and stay safe everyone.